Get catwalk brows for longer! The trend now is all about darker, thicker looking brows and Eylure Dybrow is the ideal way to get this look for up to 6 weeks. A proven formula will darken lighter brows to ensure an even colour and beautifully defined brows. Perfect all year round but especially in the summer months. Easy to mix and apply. Available in two shades: Black and Brown. Formerly known as Dylash.
1. Mix 1cm of dye cream with 3 drops of activating solution.
2. Apply a small amount to a small area on the inner bend of the elbow, or behind the ear.
3. Allow to dry and leave uncovered 48-72 hours.
- If no irritation or rash occurs during this time, the chance of a reaction during treatment is very much less, but is never certain.
- If any sign of irritation or rash occurs, wash the area thoroughly and do not carry out the treatment and stop using this product immediately.
Directions: read in full before use
IMPORTANT: once the dye cream and the Activating Solution have been mixed, they should be used immediately.
1. Cleanse your eyebrow with a non-oily cleanser to remove make up and natural oils. Dry thoroughly.
2. Prepare one eye at a time. Carefully spread a barrier cream, like petroleum jelly, over the skin and around the eyelids, but avoid getting on the hairs to be tinted.
3. Pierce Cream Colour Dye tube nozzle opened with sharp end of cap. Squeeze approximately 2cm of Dye Colour into the mixing dish; replace lid immediately.
4. Open Activating solution away from the face. Add 5 drops of Activating Solution to the dish and using the applicator, mix together WELL to form a creamy consistency that DOES NOT DRIP. Please note: the colour of the cream may change but this will not affect the performance of Dybrow.
5. Close the first eye and apply the cream mixture to the eyebrows using the mascara ward. If the cream touches the skin, wipe off immediately with damp cotton wool.
6. Leave the cream on your eyebrow 1-2 minutes, keeping your eye closed throughout. Then, with the eyelid still closed, use a damp cotton wool pad to gently wipe the excess mixture from the eyebrow using upward strokes away from the eyelid. Rinse thoroughly with water. If slight stinging should occur flush with an eye bath of water. Repeat on the other eye.
Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy. Do not colour your hair if:
— you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
— you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
— you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
Contains phenylenediamines. Do not use on eyelashes. Contains hydrogen peroxide. Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes. If product comes in contact with them, rinse immediately with plenty of cold water. If irritation persists seek medical attention.
- Do not use on eyebrows that have been tweezed/shaped during the last 72 hours.
- Perform a skin test AT LEAST 48 HOURS before dyeing your eyebrows.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DYE CREAM INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, 2-Chloro-p-Phenylenediamine, Bis-Diglyceryl-Polyacyl-Adipate-2, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate. May contain: m-Aminophenol, 2,6-Diaminopyridine, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.
ACTIVATOR SOLUTION INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Triethanolamine, Phosphoric Acid, Oleth-10.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (14) Width (8.9) Depth (3)
Product code: 46458
We offer the following shipping services:
3-5 DAY STANDARD DELIVERY £3.00 / Tracked no signature
1-3 DAY EXPRESS DELIVERY £4.50 / Tracked no signature
NEXT DAY DELIVERY ORDER BY 4PM £6.95 / Tracked and signed for
EUROPEAN 7-10 DAY DELIVERY £15 / Tracked
INTERNATIONAL 10-14 DAY DELIVERY £15 / Tracked
COLLECT INSTORE FREE / Available next working day 10am - 3pm
The cut off point for Next Day Delivery is 4PM and any orders placed after this time will be dispatched the
The cut off point for Next Day Delivery is 4PM and any orders placed after this time will be dispatched the next working day.
Please measure all delivery services in working days, our courier does not deliver on national/bank holidays nor will orders be dispatched on these days.
All orders are shipped with Royal Mail and are tracked to your door. Next Day Delivery requires a signature upon delivery.
If you require proof of delivery please order on a signed for service.
*ORDERS ARE SHIPPED MONDAY-FRIDAY. ORDERS PLACED AFTER 4PM FRIDAYS ARE SHIPPED NEXT WORKING DAY (MONDAY)*
Our Payment Service Provider is Sage Pay (formerly Protx) – the largest independent payment service provider (PSP) in the UK and Ireland.
Sage Pay provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Sage Pay’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way. Sage Pay uses a range secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D secure. Once on the Sage Pay systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards.
We also accept PayPal as a payment method which is a highly recognised and reputable payment gateway.
So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.